For On-line and virtual participation, register here:
For In-person participation, register here:
We have limited hotel rooms reserved for the conference. Please indicate you want to reserve a room no later than October 25, 2023 so we can contact you with confirmation information
Hotel: La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Baltimore N / White Marsh
Address: 4 Philadelphia Ct, Baltimore, MD 21237
Phone: (410) 574-8100
2 Queens with free WiFi, mini-fridge, microwave, coffee/tea maker, desk
1 Room(s);2 Night(s)
Rate without taxes & fees: USD 114.12
Rate including taxes & fees: USD 131.81
Friday, October 27, 2023 15:00 (3:00 PM)
Sunday, October 29, 2023 11:00 (11:00 AM)
A series of online meetings will be convened involving the organization and selection of state delegations and voting delegates. These meetings are only for people of African descent (i.e., Black people).
The meetings will be regional, according to the six (6) regions listed below:
· New England: Connecticut, Massachusetts, Maine, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Vermont
· Mid-Atlantic: Delaware, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, District of Columbia
· South: Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, West Virginia, Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico
· Mid-West: Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, Ohio, South Dakota, Wisconsin
· South-West: Arizona, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Texas
· West: Alaska, Colorado, California, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, Oregon, Utah, Washington, Wyoming
The meetings are initially open to all people of African descent who are interested in the National Black Radical Political Convention (NBRPC).
Those who are interested in becoming members of a state delegation must agree to and abide by the Delegate Criteria and the ground rules for all NBRPC Delegations and Voting Delegates.
1. Must be of African descent.
2. Must agree to the Core Principles of the NBRPC.
3. Must agree to actively participate in achieving at least one (1) goal of the NBRPC.
4. Organizational members of the NBRPC Organizing Committee will automatically be entitled to one (1) delegate per state in which they have an active presence, to be determined by the group itself.
1. Attendees will develop a state delegation.
2. Each state delegation will select co-chairs.
3. Each state delegation will select a maximum of five (5) Voting Delegates.
4. Each state delegation will begin the process of identifying issues and drafting resolutions for presentation at the NBRPC.
5. With the exception of outcome #4, this process should be completed as soon as possible before the start of the convention.
The date is approaching fast! Don't forget to register for either online or in-person participation. Represent your state or district!