For On-line and virtual participation, register here:
For In-person participation, register here:
Ground Rules for All Delegations and Voting Delegates
A series of online meetings will be convened before June 3, 2022 involving the organization and selection of state delegations and voting delegates. These meetings are only for people of African descent (i.e., Black people).
The meetings will be regional, according to the six (6) regions listed below:
· New England: Connecticut, Massachusetts, Maine, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Vermont
· Mid-Atlantic: Delaware, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, District of Columbia
· South: Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, West Virginia, Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico
· Mid-West: Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, Ohio, South Dakota, Wisconsin
· South-West: Arizona, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Texas
· West: Alaska, Colorado, California, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, Oregon, Utah, Washington, Wyoming
The meetings are initially open to all people of African descent who are interested in the National Black Radical Political Convention (NBRPC).
Those who are interested in becoming members of a state delegation must agree to and abide by the Delegate Criteria and the ground rules for all NBRPC Delegations and Voting Delegates (https://nbrpc.org/nbrpc-2022-registration-1)
1. Must be of African descent.
2. Must agree to the Core Principles of the NBRPC.
3. Must agree to actively participate in achieving at least one (1) goal of the NBRPC.
4. Organizational members of the NBRPC Organizing Committee will automatically be entitled to one (1) delegate per state in which they have an active presence, to be determined by the group itself.
1. Attendees will develop a state delegation.
2. Each state delegation will select co-chairs.
3. Each state delegation will select a maximum of five (5) Voting Delegates.
4. Each state delegation will begin the process of identifying issues and drafting resolutions for presentation at the NBRPC.
5. With the exception of outcome #4, this process should be completed before June 3, 2022.
Scheduled online regional conferences/conventions (in chronological order):
· May 5, 2022 @7pm Pacific time = West
May 7, 2022 @4pm Central time = Mid-West
Meeting ID: 850 9416 7588
· May 12, 2022 @7pm Eastern time = South
May 14, 2022 @4pm Eastern time = Mid-Atlantic
· May 17, 2022 @7pm Eastern time = New England
May 19, 2022 @7pm Central time = South-West
Regional Online Meeting Dates and Times
Listed below is the scheduled dates and times for joining the process of organizing state delegations and delegates to the National Black Radical Political Convention (NBRPC) in June, 2022.